Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Wednesday, a 55-year-old man allegedly assaulted his wife at her Mulund residence and forced her to consume phenyl.
2. The couple has been living separately for the last few months and have filed for divorce in a family court. They have a son together.
3. According to the police, the accused barged into the woman’s house by breaking her door. Later, he forced her to drink phenyl before repeatedly assaulting her.
4. “The estranged couple, who have a 10-year-old son, have levelled serious allegations against each other,” said an official to Times Of India.
5. Meanwhile, cops have registered a case of ‘attempt to murder’ against the man.Back to latest news