Mumbai traffic police gets 5000 new raincoats, thanks to Dr. Fixit
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. With a population of over 25 million and around 30 lakh vehicles on the road, Mumbai’s traffic policemen are faced with the daunting task of managing the traffic everyday.
2. As a token of appreciation for the hardwork put in by the traffic cops everyday, Dr Fixit (a division of Pidilite Industries) presented 5,000 raincoats to the Commissioner of Police, Dattatray Padsalgikar.
3. While presenting the raincoats, Sanjay Bahadur, CEO Pidilite Industries said, “We salute the spirit of the Mumbai Traffic Police for being the guardians of the city. Being the waterproofing expert, we would like to acknowledge their work and show gratitude through a special gift – Raincoat. We offer our appreciation to the police personnel who relentlessly work day in and out to ensure safety. We wish them all the best.”
4. The company hopes that the raincoats will help shield police personnel from the upcoming monsoons so that they can perform their duties with ease and continue to protect citizens.
5. The waterproofing company also maintains that the raincoats are small gesture of gratitude towards the unstinted hard work of the Mumbai traffic police.