Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Right-wing party Hindu Sena, on Wednesday, held a huge ‘havan’ to pray for Donald Trump’s victory in this year’s US presidential elections.
2. Reportedly a dozen party members of the nationalist group gathered at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar, lit a ritual fire and began the prayers amid idols of several Hindu gods and pictures supporting the pre-emptive Republican Party nominee for American presidency.
3. Donald Trump has publicly made Islamophobic comments and it is his stand on Muslims that has garnered him support from the Hindu Sena.
4. Right above the praying area, the party members hung a banner that read, ‘He is hope for Humanity against Islamic terror’.
5. Moreover, the founder of Hindu Sena, Vishnu Gupta, declared his support for the American stating, “The whole world is screaming against Islamic terrorism, and even India is not safe from it. Only Donald Trump can save humanity.”