Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Thursday, a 65-year-old man died in the theatre while watching a night show of the Hollywood horror movie ‘The Conjuring 2’ in Tamil Nadu.
2. According to the Times of India report, the deceased, along with his friend, had gone to watch the movie in Sri Balasubramaniar Cinemas, Tamil Nadu. The two hail from Andhra Pradesh.
3. During the climax of the movie, one of them complained of sudden pain in the chest and fainted. His friend, with the help of theatre staff, rushed him to the Old Government Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
4. The hospital’s staff asked the friend to take the deceased to the Tiruvannamalai Government Medical College Hospital. The friend left the Old Government Hospital with the dead body, but never reached the other hospital and has been missing since then.
5. The police are currently trying to find the whereabouts of his friend and the deceased’s body. So far the police have interrogated the owner of the lodge where the duo was staying to no avail.
Back to latest news