Ranbir Kapoor lashes out at journalist, confiscates his phone
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor wasn’t his charming self on Saturday night as he lashed out at a journalist, snatched his phone and took it away with him.
2. According to multiple sources, the 31-year-old was headed out for dinner with his pal Ayan Mukherji when the photojournalist spotted him stepping out of his Bandra residence and began taking pictures.
3. The ‘Tamasha’ actor, aggravated by the paparazzo, got out of his car, went over to the photojournalist, gave him an earful and demanded his phone. He then took the cellphone with him and drove off.
4. The photographer called his boss and told what had happened. Following which the employer made several calls to Ranbir. The actor spoke to the employer about how being followed discomforted him and threatened to file a police complaint against both of them. Only after the actor was assured that he won’t be followed again, that he agreed to return the phone. He told the employer to send the photojournalist at his residence at 3 am to collect the phone.
5. This wasn’t the first time Ranbir had a run-in with the paparazzi. In November last year, the actor had reportedly lost his cool and charged at a few journos who took pictures of him and ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif near their house on Carter Road.