Ranbir will not romance Katrina Kaif in Sanjay Dutt’s biopic
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Two days after the news of ex-flames Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif sharing screen space in Sanjay Dutt’s biopic made headlines, the film’s director Rajkumar Hirani has denied casting Ms Kaif as the heroine.
2. Speaking to Bollywood life, Hirani said, “This news is not all true. I am yet to cast an actress for the film.”
3. The Kapoor lad and the ‘Fitoor actress recently wrapped up the shooting of their upcoming film ‘Jagga Jasoos’ and their awkwardness as the lead pair on the film’s sets was often talked about. Ranbir and Katrina ended their six-year-old relationship in January this year.
4. While Sanjay Dutt’s untitled biopic is yet to get its lead actress, Ranbir Kapoor has already started prepping up for his role in the film. He is going through immense physical training to appear as bulky as Sanju Baba.
5. Now that Katrina Kaif not being the part of the film is officially confirmed, sources claim that there is an high possibility of Deepika Padukone or Kangana Ranaut coming on-board. Reportedly, last month Ms Padukone was also approached to play Ranbir’s love interest in the film.