Arbaaz and Sohail lose cool after media hounds them with questions about Salman’s marriage
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. While Salman Khan’s marriage to his alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur has been making headlines for a few days now, it seems his brothers – Arbaaz and Sohail – are facing a tough time dealing with the questions surrounding the couple’s wedding plans.
2. It became evident on Thursday, when Arbaaz Khan, who was attending a concert by Berklee College of Music refused to answer any questions related to his brother Salman’s marriage.
3. At the concert, a journalist quizzed him if it was true that Salman was about to get married soon. To which the actor-turned-producer replied saying- “Well, listen, this (event) is not for that. You think I’m going to answer that?”
4. In another incident, Salman’s younger brother Sohail Khan was reportedly seen lashing out at a reporter when he was asked for some information regarding Salman Khan tying the knot with Iulia. The ‘Hello’ actor was at the top of his voice while shouting at the media-person using Hindi expletives B*******, M******* and lot more. The incident happened late night on Thursday when Sohail was dining with his family at a Bandra club.
5. While the ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor might have a good reason behind keeping his wedding plans private, it has surely put his family in a rather awkward position.