Zareen Khan replaces Kangana Ranaut to star opposite Irrfan Khan
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Director Sai Kabir’s upcoming film ‘Divine Lovers’, which was earlier offered to Kangana Ranaut, will now feature Zareen Khan as the female lead.
2. When Kabir was asked about the replacement of the film’s female lead, he stated that Kangana was looking forward to start the shoot with co-star Irrfan, but since the actors’ dates did not match, the film’s shooting couldn’t start.
3. About roping in Zareen, he added that she is perfect for the role as they wanted a lead with Pathani looks.
4. After being praised for her performance in Vishal Panday’s ‘Hate Story 3’, Zareen is all set to undergo two months of training under Irrfan Khan for ‘Divine Lovers’.
5. The shooting of the adventure-comedy, which revolves around the lives of lower middle-class people, will begin this September.