AC Local: 5 main commuter grievances
While the overall feedback about the newly introduced AC local has been positive, commuters have highlighted certain points which warrant the Western Railway’s intervention.
5 major commuter grievances with AC local:
* Platform indicators don’t highlight if the upcoming local is air-conditioned or non-air conditioned.
* No CCTV cameras inside coaches.
* Fibre seats are less comfortable compared to the traditional cushioned seats available in first-class coaches.
* Automated doors do not carry instructions for opening them during an emergency.
* Coaches lack thrash cans.