Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. The long-awaited rains, to the respite of Mumbaikars and the rest of the drought-hit state, are expected to hit the city very soon.
2. According to a report released by Skymet Weather Services, proper monsoon rains are expected to arrive in the city by June 10. Prior to that, the city will experience light pre-monsoon showers.
3. The cyclonic circulations over India’s Lakshadweep island which are currently moving towards north are expected to cause a gradual increase in rains over Maharashtra.
4. Light intensity rains are expected to hit some parts of the city on June 7 and 8.
5. By June 9 and 10, the city will witness an increase in the intensity of rains that will merge with proper monsoon showers by June 10.Back to latest news