Bipasha slams haters for comments on her ‘towel art’ post
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Bollywood bombshell Bipasha Basu, who recently got married to actor Karan Singh Grover, is currently honeymooning in Maldives.
2. Bipasha, who is a regular on the image-sharing platform Instagram, has been sharing a handful images from her wedding and honeymoon with her fans.
3. But little did Bipasha know, when she shared an innocent image of a towel art, that people would get downright nasty with their ‘honeymoon humour’.
4. Some of the comments she received on her post were: “I thought you guys had a night stand already. Bed decorations werr extra. ?”, “Its new for u but @iamksgofficial is getting third time lucky. Lets wait till 20020 coz every 4 years he marries another girl.” and “Wow!! Sab se jeyada kon se wale bed pee maazaa aaya..nd sab se jeyada kon se wale bed pe ‘kiyaa’??”
5. Taken aback by the sudden outburst of negativity, the bombshell retaliated by posting another picture to highlight how her wedding had suddenly changed the perception of certain narrow minded individuals. Needless to say, the fans supported Bips’ subtle reply and the trolls were silenced for good.
This is to address the weird comments on my Towel Art post recently.The first post was 3 rd Jan 2015, no strange negative comments. Second post this week , lots of weird comments.My question is why is it so disturbing and offensive to see beautiful towel art done by talented house keeping staff??? What has changed??? Now I am married so I can't like Towel art???? Anyways pretty ridiculous! Get a life guys who look for negativity in the sweetest of things. Be happy . Live your own life. And yes I will post more Towel art soon! He he because I love it❤️ There are many ppl am sure who appreciate other ppls sweetness:)